OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Page Numbers in Citation/Meta-data/Abstract

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Page Numbers in Citation/Meta-data/Abstract

Postby zharel » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:20 am

Hi,

I am using the option to add page numbers to the TOC, and it works nicely. Of course, I have page numbers in the PDF version of the article (which I create by OpenOffice), and using a script I also put the full volume+year+page numbers i the top of the HTML version of the article. However, I would like to have these page numbers in several other places: 1) In the Reading tools "How to cite item" (right now I see for some reason just the date of submission, not any of volume, year, pages), 2) in the Reading tools "Indexing metadata" 3) In the abstract. I don't know if this can somehow be achieved at this stage of OJS, or perhaps you should consider this as a feature request.

Thanks,

Zvi.

Zvi Har'El
Founding Editor
Verniana-Jules Verne Studies/Etude Jules Verne
http://JV.Gilead.org.il/studies/
zharel

Re: Page Numbers in Citation/Meta-data/Abstract

Postby asmecher » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:25 am

Hi Zvi,

See http://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2422; FYI, it's easier for us if you don't duplicate postings.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Re: Page Numbers in Citation/Meta-data/Abstract

Postby zharel » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:00 pm

My apologies. The duplication was completely unintentional. I'll try not to work too late at night, so I know what I am doing.... :oops:
zharel

Return to OJS Development