OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Can I"un-accept" a (test) paper

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Can I"un-accept" a (test) paper

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:53 am

Hi,

A user of the conference system has asked a question:

"Secondly, there is a test paper in the system (the one by [xxx xxx] and myself) that has been accepted, and I can't un-accept it to delete it. Any ideas? "

I think this request is fairly self-explanitory.

I don't know why the user wants this removed, it's probably just because it's tidier that way. Logged in as an admin I can't see any obvious way to do this.

Any clues??

TIA,

Tom.

Postby tomknight » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:55 am

Sorry the post above was mine (tomknight), I thought I'd logged in....
It may be sad to reply to my own post but I'd like the system to tell me if someone replies!
tomknight

Postby kevin » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:02 am

If you bring up the paper under Conference Manager => Edit Paper, there is an option to delete the paper.
kevin

Postby tomknight » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:43 am

Thanks for a pretty speedy response.

I don't know how we all missed that option. Thanks for pointing out the obvous in a nice manner!

Tom.
tomknight

Return to OCS Technical Support