OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Group email Log/Report..?

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Group email Log/Report..?

Postby stabb » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Hi there,

The editor of our journal has asked me to remind him where he can "view a list of email records" that he has sent out.
He says he's seen it before but cant find it.

Heres the email for more info:

Hi james,
I have forgotten how to find the list and record of the email traffic I have generated in ojs. Just a while ago I sent one out to 5 newly enrolled authors (I enrolled them so I could trial out the submission-review-notification processes)--BUT I cannot see where the rcord of that email trafiic is--I did see it a couple of weeks ago--where to I go?

Is this possible in OJS2.1.1?

Regards
James
stabb

Re: Group email Log/Report..?

Postby asmecher » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:22 am

Hi James,

There is an email log, but only for emails that were sent in relation to a particular submission. This log is available on the submission's History page.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Technical Support