OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

One-click review.

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

One-click review.

Postby dinesh » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:00 am

hi

I had enabled one click review in the review setup page. But when I assign a reviewer, it is sending the same email text which requires a email and password. Also, it allows me to change the bcc and cc fields.

help please.

thanks.
dinesh
dinesh

Postby asmecher » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:45 pm

Hi Dinesh,

See http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2923 for a description of the issue and a patch to correct it. Please let me know if you'd like instructions on installing the patch.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
---
Don't miss the First International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference
July 11 - 13, 2007, Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://ocs.sfu.ca/pkp2007/
asmecher

Postby dinesh » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:16 am

Hi Alec,

Yes, I would like to know how a patch is applied.

thanks and regards,
Dinesh
dinesh

Postby asmecher » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:03 am

Hi Dinesh,

If you're not familiar with the patch tool, it's probably easiest to apply the changes manually. In classes/submission/trackDirector/TrackDirectorAction.inc.php there are two lines that need to be changed, one around line 230 and one around line 340. They both look like:
Code: Select all
$reviewerAccessKeysEnabled = $conference->getSetting('reviewerAccessKeysEnabled');
...and they both need to be changed to...
Code: Select all
$reviewerAccessKeysEnabled = $schedConf->getSetting('reviewerAccessKeysEnabled');
Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
---
Don't miss the First International PKP Scholarly Publishing Conference
July 11 - 13, 2007, Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://ocs.sfu.ca/pkp2007/
asmecher

Postby dinesh » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:44 am

that worked!

Thanks a lot.

-regards