OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Right To Left

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Right To Left

Postby ali » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:18 am

Hi
I want to change all of pages to Right to left format.How can i do it? in fact which file(s) must be edited ?
Also about template, how can i set my template instead of default template? in fact i want one things like http://www.ecologyandsociety.org/

thanks
ali

Layou Customization

Postby ramon » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:15 am

Ali,

To create your own layout you would have to change the html code in the pages you want a special layout.

You can also use the journal configuration to input special html code (haven't tried adding dynamic code in the form fields, but it should work!) in certain areas to create something similar to what you want without changing core code.

Text alignment can be achieved through css settings in journal.css (text-align:right;) if that's what you mean.

php also may have a right-alignment feature, but I'm not aware of it.
ramon

Postby ali » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:23 am

Hi Ramon
thanks for your reply. In fact i solved this problems with changing the HTML code and css and localization files.
Most of changes are adding conditional statement inside php files so that i can switch between FARSI and ENGLISH. also working on form section in codes.
good luck
ali

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion