OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

How to Implement OJS to CrossRef Services

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

How to Implement OJS to CrossRef Services

Postby darryl » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

I create this Thread for the clarification and engagement for the CrossRef Services. Can anyone know about the CrossRef Services right, crossref is the one agencies to introduce for publication journals. Because our institution are registered to the CrossRef DOI agencies. Our Publication are stored their and the link are live. http://asianscientificjournals.com/publication/index.php/ajob if you see the table of contents the DOI was shown.

CrossRef Services:
1. Crossref Export plugin are solved. (I checked mark on this)
2. Crossref/CrossCheck (Ithenticate) - We don't try this because their services payment are expensive. But I tried to download the plugins that I can saw to this forum. We don't taste cause it's expensive.
3. Crossref/CrossMark Implementation - this is I want know how to implement this to the abstract page, How to insert the CrossMark logo and Coding. what is the code? I tried to check to website of the CrossMark, I did not Understand the Implementation of the CrossMark.
4. Crossref/Cited By linking - Actually I check on this forum that they have a thread of about cited by linking service, I download it there plugins, but the plugins it's shown on my OJS abstract.

Right now, My focus on this is #3 and #4. cause if this thread are solve, the beginners of OJS are simple to them to search to this forum about the crossref services.

Sincerely,
Darryl
darryl

Re: How to Implement OJS to CrossRef Services

Postby Garant » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:32 am

Hi everybody!
Does something has changed since that time with CrossMark implementation?
Will upcoming CrossRef plug-in support it?
Thank you!
Garant

Return to OJS Technical Support