OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Reviewer Index Plugin

The Plugin Gallery is a venue for users of PKP software to share their plugins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
If you post a plugin here, please include information on which versions of which applications it is compatible with. Attach a tarball of the plugin (e.g. tar cvzf myPlugin-0.1.tar.gz plugins/generic/myPlugin). Thanks for contributing!

Re: Reviewer Index Plugin

Postby solty » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:44 am

I was apply msaghaei's suggested code within the database and problem solved. Everything is good.

Hi Steve
Sorry being too late.
I attached to this post a version suitable for 2.3.3.3

Including in this package is a version.sql file containing the following sql command:
Code: Select all
INSERT INTO `versions` (`major`, `minor`, `revision`, `build`, `date_installed`, `current`, `product_type`, `product`, `product_class_name`, `lazy_load`, `sitewide`) VALUES (1, 0, 0, 0, '2010-12-04 01:02:36', 1, 'plugins.generic', 'reviewerIndex', 'ReviewerIndexPlugin', 1, 0);

This command must be run inside mysql (e.g. phpmyadmin), or the values must be entered manually. This is required for the appropriate link to appear in the about page.
solty

Postby aleskl » Wed May 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi,
tried to use this plugin again under OJS 2.4.4.1, but no luck (I get a blank page when trying to open reviewerIndex from the About page using a direct link). The php errors are like this:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Locale::translate() in /var/www/html/ojs/plugins/generic/reviewerIndex/ReviewerIndexPlugin.inc.php on line 68
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Locale::requireComponents() in /var/www/html/ojs/plugins/generic/reviewerIndex/AboutHandler.inc.php on line 29

Is it possible to get the plugin to work under the new OJS version?

Cheers,
Ales
aleskl

Postby sjones » Wed May 28, 2014 3:41 pm

It's working for me under 2.4.2.0, I'm glad I didn't upgrade, I guess.
sjones

Postby aleskl » Thu May 29, 2014 1:45 am

So you can see the Reviewer Index link in the About page?
aleskl

Postby sjones » Thu May 29, 2014 5:50 am

No, I've never seen it there. I have to click through System Plugins -> Generic Plugins and there I'll see Reviewer Index and can generate one. That's how I've always done it.
sjones

Postby asmecher » Thu May 29, 2014 8:09 am

Hi all,

The "Locale" class was renamed to "AppLocale" long ago in order to avoid a class name clash with newer versions of PHP, which include their own "Locale" class. It looks like this plugin was not updated to change the class name.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby aleskl » Fri May 30, 2014 1:40 am

Nice,
I just replaced "Locale::" with "AppLocale::" in AboutHandler.inc.php and ReviewerIndexPlugin.inc.php, and the plugin works. I can even see the link under the Other section in the About page (I have ran the plugin version injection in the database as described above by the plugin author).

Thanks Alec, your help is most valuable! And thank you Mahmoud for developing the plugin!

Regards,
Ales
aleskl

Previous

Return to Plugin Gallery