After a reviewer has been chosen:
1) E-mail is sent to reviewer with abstract, but not the full paper, asking if they can review within review period and to let Section Editor know within a few days. Would be nice to have different review periods and different e-mail templates for different types of papers, e.g. communications v. long papers.
2) Reviewer acknowledges by e-mail
3) Section Editor sends second e-mail to reviewer thanking them for agreeing to do review and attaches full paper.
4) Reviewer either logs on to system to enter review or sends by email to Section Editor.
5) Second and subsequent rounds should start at 3) with revised paper and different e-mail template.
Can you give any advice as to how to customise OJS to achieve this? I think it needs:
- Change to generated first e-mail to reviewer to remove attached paper (I know this can be deleted manually, but some people will forget)
Ability to have different review periods and different e-mail templates for different types of papers
Change to second e-mail to reviewer to include paper as an attachment automatically: essentially exactly what happens currently with the first e-mail. Would also be nice to continue the use of different review periods and e-mail templates for different types of paper
Any pointers/suggestions to help achieve this would be most welcome.