OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Reviewer Recommendation

OCS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page. While these are OJS-specific, the OCS codebase is similar enough to OJS they should be of help. There is also an [url=http://pkp.sfu.ca/ocs_documentation[/url]OCS Documentation[/url] page with some more general documentation that might also be of interest.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OCS Technical Support subforum.

Reviewer Recommendation

Postby dsully » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:39 am

I would like to change the reviewer recommendation to a numerical scoring of 1 - 6 in such a way that the abstracts/submissions could then be sorted by their scored in order for directors to better and more quickly analyze them. I've played around in ReviewAssignment.inc.php, changing the .ACCEPT variable to .6, but I could never find where the variable name that is actually displayed on the review page is defined. I also don't know if these recommendations would be stored properly to do what I'm asking.

If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
David
dsully

Re: Reviewer Recommendation

Postby asmecher » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:30 am

Hi David,

This is the same request as your other thread, correct? If so, please follow up there -- double-posting clutters the forums.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OCS Development