OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

submission gone from submissions in review

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

submission gone from submissions in review

Postby kathavd » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Hi Alec and Team,

I noticed this morning that one of my submissions that is currently in review is no longer showing in the submissions in review list. When I look up the author and log in as him it still shows that it is under review though. I checked and it hasn't been archived or anything so I don't know where I can find it again.

If you have any idea what may have happened I'd appreciate if you could let me know.

thanks for your help.

regards,
Katharina
kathavd

Re: submission gone from submissions in review

Postby asmecher » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Hi Katharina,

Are you looking for the submission is Editor, Section Editor, or some other role?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby kathavd » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:27 pm

HI Alec,
I'm the journal manager and I'm looking under "Editor" where it used to be. Really strange that it is suddenly gone....if you have any idea where it could have ended up I'd appreciate if you could let me know.

thanks,
Katharina
kathavd

Postby asmecher » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Hi Katharina,

What version of OJS are you using?

Do you still have the URL directly to the article, as may have been sent to you in an editorial process email?

Have you looked for the submission in the various queues (Unassigned, In Review, In Editing, Archive) -- keeping in mind that there may be several pages for each queue?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion