You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Share all admin activities to other user

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

Share all admin activities to other user

Postby ictadmin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi, I already posted this already on OJS Editorial Support and Discussion but this may have some technical issues i think. I am the OJS site administrator and my boss registered on our OJS and i assign him as Journal Manager, Subscription Manager, Editor, Section Editor, Author and Reviewer, the same to what roles i also have as an admin. But the issue is he can't see the previous activities done before he was registered only the activities done on OJS after he was registered. So i manage to edit the database granting him the permission to be the site administrator also but no luck afterall. I also i tried editing the date he was registered to the beginning of our OJS also no luck at all so i return his registration date to the original one. So is there a way so he can see the previous activities done before he was registered :?: . Thanks

Re: Share all admin activities to other user

Postby asmecher » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi ictadmin,

Please don't double-post -- it clutters the forums unnecessarily. I've already responded to your post at http://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10941&p=42403#p42415. Follow up there if you have additional questions.

Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Return to OJS Technical Support