OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Share all admin activities to other user

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Share all admin activities to other user

Postby ictadmin » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi, I already posted this already on OJS Editorial Support and Discussion but this may have some technical issues i think. I am the OJS site administrator and my boss registered on our OJS and i assign him as Journal Manager, Subscription Manager, Editor, Section Editor, Author and Reviewer, the same to what roles i also have as an admin. But the issue is he can't see the previous activities done before he was registered only the activities done on OJS after he was registered. So i manage to edit the database granting him the permission to be the site administrator also but no luck afterall. I also i tried editing the date he was registered to the beginning of our OJS also no luck at all so i return his registration date to the original one. So is there a way so he can see the previous activities done before he was registered :?: . Thanks
ictadmin

Re: Share all admin activities to other user

Postby asmecher » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi ictadmin,

Please don't double-post -- it clutters the forums unnecessarily. I've already responded to your post at http://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10941&p=42403#p42415. Follow up there if you have additional questions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OJS Technical Support