OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Article do not appear in the "Select Articles to export

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Article do not appear in the "Select Articles to export

Postby msaghaei » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:07 am

Dear Alec

I accidentally noticed that an article from a published issue is not appeared in the list of "Select Articles to export" for Pubmed article export. I tried to export the absent article by appending its ID to the address as:
Code: Select all
/index.php/jrms/manager/importexport/plugin/PubMedExportPlugin/exportArticle/462

This showed the Pubmed formated xml of the article. Also it can be exported by the whol issue export.
Of course the title of the article is shown in the issue TOC and other similar pages.
Any comment will be appreciated.

Regards,
Mahmood
msaghaei

Postby asmecher » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:05 am

Hi Mahmood,

Is the article in question published? The export plugin only lists published articles, although it's not rigorously checked when you supply an ID directly in the URL.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Postby msaghaei » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:23 am

Yes it is published. A point may be that I deleted the manuscript from the issue (after publication), because every attemt at tracking the formating error was unsuccesful. So as a last resort I deleted the manuscript from the issue and later from the archive and resubmit republish it (using expedite function).
msaghaei

Postby asmecher » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:23 am

Hi Mahmood,

This is probably due to cached data. Try flushing your data cache as administrator (by clicking on "Clear Data Caches"); this might cause the article to appear.

I'll enter a Bugzilla entry for this and the problem should be corrected in the next release.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Postby msaghaei » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:07 am

Thank you Alec. That's right. It resolved spontaneously. After login out and in again. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
M. Saghaei
msaghaei

Return to OJS Technical Support