OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Adding Print on Demand Option / adding another pub format

Are you responsible for making OMP work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OMP:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OMP Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OMP Development subforum.

Adding Print on Demand Option / adding another pub format

Postby stefan » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:05 am

Hi,

I now have the first PDF online, but I want to add another option where readers are connected to a print on demand service. Is this possible and how? I tried to add another publication format, but OMP refuses to enter the Paperback format into the catalogue. I can check the box and OMP throws me to the publication format tab but when I return to the catalogue tab, the box is not checked any longer.

Thanks

Stefan
stefan

Re: Adding Print on Demand Option / adding another pub forma

Postby asmecher » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi Stefan,

Just trying to make sure I understand this properly -- which checkbox are you checking? Have you checked the error log for details? What is the print-on-demand service you're considering, and do they support an exchange standard like ONIX?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OMP Technical Support