OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Enable prepared emails in the backend from another language

Are you responsible for making OMP work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OMP:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OMP Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OMP Development subforum.

Enable prepared emails in the backend from another language

Postby vlilloh » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:45 am

Hi,

With OMP 1.0, I translated into Spanish the emailTemplates.xml file, and I uploaded it in locale/es_ES. But, how can I load this translation in the backend? I already installed the Spanish language. You can view some translations into spanish in spanish.png, however I can't get prepared emails into spanish in the backend.

Thanks.
Attachments
spanish.png
spanish.png (70.54 KiB) Viewed 421 times
english.png
english.png (92.33 KiB) Viewed 421 times
vlilloh

Re: Enable prepared emails in the backend from another langu

Postby asmecher » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:58 am

Hi Vicente,

When the journal is created, email texts are loaded from the XML file into the database. In order to reload the XML with the new texts, you'll need to reinstall the language; that should be available either from the Administration "Emails" tab, or from the Management "Emails" tab, depending on whether you're a single-press or multi-press website. If you can't find that, let me know and I'll post specific instructions.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Re: Enable prepared emails in the backend from another langu

Postby vlilloh » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:08 am

Resolved. Thanks Alec!!

Cheers.
vlilloh

Return to OMP Technical Support