OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Assigned submissions do not disappear from the tasks lists

For discussion of ideas, functional requirements, interests regarding the Open Monograph Press.

Moderators: jmacgreg, John

Forum rules
Please feel free to post any questions or start any discussion about OMP here. We'll let you know via this forum when OMP is ready to download and test. You may also want to keep an eye on our OMP page.

Assigned submissions do not disappear from the tasks lists

Postby stefan » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:24 pm

If I understood the manual correctly, I have to follow the links in the task section and assign an editor. After this they should disappear from the listing of tasks. I assigned an editor (myself as series editor), but the submissions are still in the task list. Is this a bug or did I make mistakes in the work flow?

Thanks.

Stefan
stefan

Re: Assigned submissions do not disappear from the tasks lis

Postby asmecher » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi Stefan,

That does sound like a bug. Can you provide a step-by-step set of instructions to reproduce the problem?

Thanks,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby jpowell » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Hi Alec and Stefan. I have also noticed this problem. Even though I have both series editors and press editors assigned to a submission my dashboard still says "A new monograph has been submitted to which an editor needs to be assigned." I was assuming it was a press editor to which this referred, but just in case I added a series editor but the message still didn't go away.
jpowell

Postby JasonNugent » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:53 am

Hi everyone,

I've not been able to reproduce this problem in our stable branch, so it may have been fixed since our last release. What versions is everyone using? Step-by-step instructions that can replicate the bug would be useful.

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Postby jpowell » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi Jason. We are using 1.0. I have tested this issue a couple more times now and haven't been able to replicate it either. Perhaps it was the result of my performing most of the roles myself as I am trying to test the software.
thanks,
Judy
jpowell

Return to OMP Discussion