OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Harvesting of ojs

Open Harvester Systems support questions and answers, bug reports, and development issues.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome.

Re: Harvesting of ojs

Postby asmecher » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:06 am

Hi TSammy,

Are there any published articles in your journals? If so, are the journals disabled in the Site Administrator's journals list? The response you're getting from OJS's OAI interface states that there are no published articles.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby TSammy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi Alec,

Honestly, yes, it was a test article, in other words a dummy document, that is why I disabled it. Is there any way to refrain this mistake? I mean I can enable it, but again, it is not a real article.

Sincerely,
TSammy

Postby asmecher » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi TSammy,

OK, everything is behaving as expected -- when you have some valid content you want to work with, then enable the journal and the records will appear in the OAI interface.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby michaelortiz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 am

hey guys I have this issue [FAIL] Bad namespace-identifier (repositoryIdentifier element) 'oai.132.248.10.25' in oai-identifier declaration. See section 2.1 of the OAI Identifier specification for details (http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/gui ... tifier.htm).

and the problem is that I've several ojs on the same installation, so I've thinked about something like 'oai.IP.acronym' but what the hell? :twisted:
michaelortiz

Postby asmecher » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:49 am

Hi michaelortiz,

Not sure if you've already found this, but it's configured in config.inc.php in the [oai] section. Of course, if you change this and other journals are already using OAI, it'll affect them all.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Previous

Return to Open Harvester Systems Support and Development