OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Who would be interested to host my journal?

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Who would be interested to host my journal?

Postby Ojser » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:08 am

Hi,

I am looking for a potential host for my journal and I would like to know if there are mass publishers or librarians here who would be interested in such a hosting.
I am not talking about a classical host, where I have to pay to host my journal, but for an independent or academic, university or librarian publisher who would like to add my journal to his journal list?
I have already build the journal and I am just looking to host it or to add it to a large journal panel (as a journal from a larger publishing platform).
The journal's scope is quite interesting and large enough to attract submitters from around the world.

If there is any potential interested people, please let me know at the following address to discuss the modality: ojser@outlook.com

Thank you in advance

Regards,
Ojser
Ojser

Re: Who would be interested to host my journal?

Postby newbies » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:37 pm

I am interested, but I am not a big publisher.
newbies

Re: Who would be interested to host my journal?

Postby Ojser » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Thank you newbies.
I sent you an PM.
Ojser

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion