OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

OJS Error: Use of undefined constant ASSOC_TYPE_ANY

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

OJS Error: Use of undefined constant ASSOC_TYPE_ANY

Postby daedalusblnt » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 am

I've updated OJS 2.3.8 to 2.4.2 and when I try to upload a layout to galley getting errors:

Code: Select all
NOTICE: Use of undefined constant ASSOC_TYPE_ANY - assumed 'ASSOC_TYPE_ANY' (/data/web/pediatricsciencescom/ojs/classes/journal/JournalDAO.inc.php:364)
NOTICE: Use of undefined constant ASSOC_TYPE_ANY - assumed 'ASSOC_TYPE_ANY' (/data/web/pediatricsciencescom/ojs/classes/journal/JournalDAO.inc.php:364)

ojs2 has produced an error Message: WARNING: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/web/pediatricsciencescom/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php:392) In file: /data/web/pediatricsciencescom/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php At line: 87 Stacktrace: Server info: OS: Linux PHP Version: 5.2.6-1+lenny16 Apache Version: eso-es.net_HTTP_Server mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0 DB Driver: mysql DB server version: 5.0.51a-24+lenny5-log

Maybe I was getting same errors before I don't know. Because just ON the show errors. If I turn OFF the show errors everthing seems ok but when I click an article I don't see a PDF file just see a code page.
Thanks for help.
daedalusblnt

Re: OJS Error: Use of undefined constant ASSOC_TYPE_ANY

Postby JasonNugent » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 am

Hi, daedalusblnt,

The warning is cosmetic and doesn't affect anything if you have warnings turned off. If you'd like to make it go away entirely, you can apply this trivial change:

https://github.com/pkp/ojs/commit/ae328 ... c8770336b8

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Re: OJS Error: Use of undefined constant ASSOC_TYPE_ANY

Postby daedalusblnt » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm

JasonNugent wrote:Hi, daedalusblnt,

The warning is cosmetic and doesn't affect anything if you have warnings turned off. If you'd like to make it go away entirely, you can apply this trivial change:

https://github.com/pkp/ojs/commit/ae328 ... c8770336b8

Regards,
Jason

Thanks man, working great...
daedalusblnt

Return to OJS Technical Support