OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

emergency assistance language error

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

emergency assistance language error

Postby genclik » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:48 am

How do I fix an error like this when I got the language setting on the site..

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Journal::setId() in /home/jss2013/www/classes/journal/JournalDAO.inc.php on line 77
genclik

Re: emergency assistance language error

Postby JasonNugent » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:07 am

Hi genclik,

What version of OJS are you using? There may be a patch available for the issue.

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Postby genclik » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:24 am

verion 2.4.2

I get an error like this please help me.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Journal::setId() in /home/jss2013/www/classes/journal/JournalDAO.inc.php on line 77
genclik

Postby JasonNugent » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:01 am

Hi genclik,

Did you upgrade your OJS installation to 2.4.2? If not, how did you install it? I ask because the setId() method in the Journal class is inherited from the DataObject class, and that method definitely exists in 2.4.2. If you upgraded from an older version, did you perhaps miss upgrading the pkp-lib sub module?

Can you have a look at lib/pkp/classes/core/DataObject.inc.php and see if there is a function in there called setId?

Regards,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Return to OJS Technical Support