Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
I am using OJS 18.104.22.168 and have problems with understanding of coloring of submissions in review. Here is the screenshot of colored submissions in review:
The questions I have:
- Why the submission number 13 is not colored as Reviewer is overdue to complete review?
- Why the submission number 22 is not colored as Reviewer is overdue to confirm peer review invitation?
- Why the submission number 27 is not colored as Reviewer is overdue to confirm peer review invitation?
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 am
FYI, this has already been filed (but not fixed) at http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8228
. Feel free to CC yourself on the entry so that when its status changes you'll be notified.
Public Knowledge Project Team
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:56 pm
Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest