OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Double Issues

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Double Issues

Postby pashton » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:30 am

Hi
I want to have a double issue, i.e. Vol. 2, Nos. 1 & , however, it is not something that is easy to do straight off. We could use title only but it is out side of our typical approach and thus not desirable.

Does anyone have any suggestions on this one?

Regards
Paul
pashton

Postby asmecher » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:30 am

Hi Paul,

Title Only is probably the best way to accommodate this, unless you'd like to divide the double-issue into two separate issues (part 1 and part 2); is there a specific reason you'd rather not use Title Only?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Double Issues

Postby pashton » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:43 am

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I thought that title only would be the way to go, the only reason that I am at all hesitant is that I want to keep things as consistent as possible across the issues.

regards

Paul
pashton

Return to OJS Technical Support