OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Blank Page after instalation

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Blank Page after instalation

Postby mldaniel » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:26 pm

Hi,

Im trying to run Open Journal in a Windows2003 IIS 6.0, but when i finished the instalation it returns a blank page.
http://appliedcr.bighost.com.br/ojsystem/index.php

I install PHP5 in this machine but i don't know if any other configuration in IIS is required such as Virtual directory and php5 stuffs.

Tks
mldaniel

Postby asmecher » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:59 am

Hi mldaniel,

There is likely an error message being sent to your server log, depending on your PHP configuration; check your logs, or set PHP's display_errors option to E_ALL and see if this provides more information.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Postby mldaniel » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:34 am

asmecher wrote:Hi mldaniel,

There is likely an error message being sent to your server log, depending on your PHP configuration; check your logs, or set PHP's display_errors option to E_ALL and see if this provides more information.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

I check the php.ini and the display_errors is set to E_ALL, and in the system log i did not find anything. I'm running php5 as cgi. Do you have any other idea ?

tks
mldaniel

Postby asmecher » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:26 am

Hi mldaniel,

Let's try to narrow down the problem. Try commenting out the following line in includes/driver.inc.php:
Code: Select all
PluginRegistry::loadCategory('generic');
See if you get anything more.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby mldaniel » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:48 am

asmecher wrote:Hi mldaniel,

Let's try to narrow down the problem. Try commenting out the following line in includes/driver.inc.php:
Code: Select all
PluginRegistry::loadCategory('generic');
See if you get anything more.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Sorry, some settings in my php.ini was missing
I need to turn cgi.force_redirect to 0 (IIS) and uncomment some LIB lines.
Tks for everything
Now it works
mldaniel

Return to OJS Technical Support