OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Right sidebar missing

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Right sidebar missing

Postby ignacio2008 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:01 am

Dear all,
I have a problem with my e-journal. It uses OJS 2.2.2.0 (I could no update the software as it would change the journal design we had paid for) and suddenly the right sidebar is missing. So it does not show the right sidebar content: navigation block, user block, information for readers, authors and libraries...
Could anybody tell me how to solve this problem?
Thank you very much in advance and best regards
ignacio2008

Re: Right sidebar missing

Postby crlsgms » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 am

I have this same issue. Iv updated from 2.2.2 to 2.4.2 via php upgrade.php update command on the debian installation via apt packages.

This ojs installation was before in another server, running freebsd and a bunch of outdated software (mysql, php, apache and so on), this is a fresh install.

after migrating the files and the db to the new server, patch and update went fine, but now i have no sidebar.
is there a way to troubleshoot this?
crlsgms

Re: Right sidebar missing

Postby madriano » Tue May 28, 2013 7:28 am

I have the same problem... but only in migration on server (same version of OJS, php and apache version updated)...

The system is functional, but lateral menu disappeared...
madriano

Return to OJS Technical Support