OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Missing icons for changing font size

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Missing icons for changing font size

Postby primozs » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Hi,

I have a strange problem. I have OJS 2.4.1installation. Everything works, except there are no icons for changing font size on the right sidebar. If I go over the location of the icons I can change the font size. The only problem is there is nothing to see, just white space without any icons.

Any idea what can be wrong?

Thank you, Primoz
primozs

Re: Missing icons for changing font size

Postby primozs » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Well, many views, no answers. I can't believe nobody knows, so maybe my explanation is not clear. So I decided to make a screen shot and show it here. Here is the lower right corner of the OJS page:
OJSNoFontIcons.jpg
OJSNoFontIcons.jpg (9.32 KiB) Viewed 694 times

Any hint how to solve this or at least how to debug it?
primozs

Postby asmecher » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi primozs,

See e.g. http://pkp.sfu.ca/support/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3512.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby primozs » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 am

Hi,

thank you for help. I have checked the linked post and still can not fix the problem:
- there were all icons in the directory lib\pkp\templates\images\icons (I have copied them once more, no help)
- I have checked the IIS log and there is no 403 Forbidden error. Actually, there is no error in the log

Any hint how to proceed?

Regards, Primoz
primozs

Return to OCS Technical Support