OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

cannot approve PDF

Are you responsible for making OMP work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OMP:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OMP Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OMP Development subforum.

cannot approve PDF

Postby stefan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 am

Hi,

I setup an OMP instance for testing. I created one user and assigned all the roles to it. The user submitted a ms. I accepted it and went to production. Everything is fine, the book is in the catalog, but the pdf does not appear. I guess I have to approve it after proof reading. But there is no check box element. What can I do? I even tried this as admin, but no success.

I also tried checking the catalog box, but this does not work.
stefan

Re: cannot approve PDF

Postby stefan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:00 am

Problem solved. It seems to be not possible to test OMP with one user and with one browser. I used two browsers and it worked fine.
stefan

Re: cannot approve PDF

Postby asmecher » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:41 am

HI Stefan,

Could you describe where you had trouble? It should be possible to use a single browser to test.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OMP Technical Support