OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

How to display reviewers in the editorial board ?

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

How to display reviewers in the editorial board ?

Postby Ojser » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to add reviewers but when I click on the editorial team, I don't see any reviewer name I added!
Is it possible to display reviewers or not?
I also noticed that when I enroll an editor already enrolled in a journal, his name doesn't appear in the new journal! Is there a reason?

Thank you

Regards,
Ojser
Ojser

Re: How to display reviewers in the editorial board ?

Postby vgabler » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi,

In the Masthead of the Journal Management pages, OJS has the option to either have people with certain roles automatically added to the masthead or to create a custom Masthead yourself. Reviewers is not one of the roles included in the automatic option. It is only Editors, Section Editors, Layout Editors, and Copy Editors. If you would like to include a list of the Reviewers in the Masthead, you should deselect the automatic option and add people you wish to have listed, either on the existing page for Editorial Team or on a new page with whatever title you wish (this title will show up in the About pages as a link under Editorial Team).

To learn more about setting up the masthead, there is an OJS tutorial here: http://pkp.sfu.ca/tutorials.

All best,
Vanessa Gabler
vgabler

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion