OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Not displaying issues

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Not displaying issues

Postby jamief » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:37 pm

I built up a new Journal, created about 60 entries. I can see the issue in preview mode, table of contents, etc., but I cannot get the issue to show as default.
When I redirect to the current issue, there is just the title and a blank page. I suspect there is something to do with changing the path at one point when I changed my mind about the organisation of the journal.

If I originally created a journal, but then went back and changed the path setting, what might be the tables/fields I should look at in the mysql to see if I can fix the problem?
jamief

Re: Not displaying issues

Postby springday » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:09 am

Hi Jamie,

the paths are normally set by the site administrator. In the site administrator menu, click on "Hosted Journals" and then "edit", that will give you access to the paths. If you really need to check what's in your database: The journal paths are stored in the table "journals". But that table won't tell you much more than the site admin menus.
If you need more general information on OJS paths and how they are constructed, you can check the "request handling" section in the technical documentation:
http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/docs/technicalreference/2.1/designOverviewRequestHandling.html

Best regards,
Kai Weber
springday

Return to OJS Technical Support