OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
The OJS Technical Reference
and the OJS API Reference
are both available from the OJS Documentation
You can access our public Git Repository here
. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki
You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here
You can use our Google Custom Search
to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.
Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support
I think that a page only for the correction of the proofs by authors could be very useful and more friendly for the authors. In this page could be a link to download the proof and a form to send the corrections.
Also, in the email to authors to communicate that the proof are ready, It can be inserted a link to that page.
I do not know if I explain well. Something like this page:
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:35 am
Thanks, Manuel, for the suggestions.
As it is now with OJS...
1. When the layout is completed, the editor does notify the author by email that the galleys are ready to be proofed.
2. The author logs in, goes to the Editing page, and clicks on VIEW PROOFS (which downloads the PDF, just like the example that you sent us)
3. The author adds any corrections to the Proofreading Corrections box on the same page.
It seems very similar to me to system you sent us,
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:15 pm
- Location: University of British Columbia
Return to OJS Development
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests