You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Problem with references with the new version 2.3.7

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

Problem with references with the new version 2.3.7

Postby publinia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 am

Dear xx:

I am a technical editor of the Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research. Last 14th June we installed the new version (2.3.7) of the OJS (Open Journal Systems). After that, we have detected several problems, and the most important is in the references of previous issues published before this updating.

When clicking on an article as a reader, I can´t see on the screen the references cited in the article that are enclosed in the references metadata box. But if I check the metadata as editor they do appear in the metadata box.

Our computer technical thinks that when we changed the OJS version, the format of the references was also changed. To solve this problem we should change individually the format of all the references for all the articles and that will be very slow and laborious.

Is there a possibility of changing all the references at the same time with a software patch?

I would appreciate very much your help.

Gema Perez

Return to OJS Technical Support