You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Inconsistent CSS Changes

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

Inconsistent CSS Changes

Postby amecily » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi there,

I am having problems with customizing the OJS interface. When I upload an image for a Journal Title or something similar, the first image I upload will be set correctly. But if I then delete this image and try to upload a new one, the old one be will be uploaded again and it will be re-proportioned to the size of the new image (so it will be distorted at an incorrect aspect ratio). When I edit the common.css or upload a new style sheet that should override some common.css styles, the changes only reflect occasionally. I'm not sure if there is a problem on my side, but I have been clearing my cache and I have tested the site on a number of different computers as well.

Could there be a problem with my hosting service or am I doing something incorrectly?

Thanks a lot,

Return to OJS Technical Support