OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Problem List always return page 1

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Problem List always return page 1

Postby waluyo » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:41 pm

In organizing team (conference manager > organizing team) I created Reviewers then add memberships. The number of reviewers 75.

When I want to rearrange the order of the reviewers, there are two pages (1 2 >>). Everytime I click 2 or >> it always returns to page 1. I cannot go to page 2. I can rearrange the order of the reviewers in page 1 only, cannot go to page 2.

For your information, I have set the number of list (Website management - Step 3 -No3 List) I set 50.

The strange behaviour only in this organizing team. Others ok, I can go to page 2.

Is this kind of bug?

Regards, waluyo
waluyo

Re: Problem List always return page 1

Postby waluyo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 am

I think I have found the problem
I can fix that if I change the code here (remove 's'):
/templates/manager/groups/memberships.tpl
from
Code: Select all
<td align="right">{page_links anchor="membership" name="memberships" iterator=$memberships}</td>

to
<td align="right">{page_links anchor="membership" name="membership" iterator=$memberships}

Now I can move from page 1 to 2 and go to 1 again without any problem. :)

I am using OCS 2.3.4

Regards, Waluyo
waluyo

Postby waluyo » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:40 am

forget to include </td>
<td align="right">{page_links anchor="membership" name="membership" iterator=$memberships}</td>
waluyo

Postby asmecher » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi Waluyo,

Thanks for contributing! I've posted a bug entry at http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=7623, with a slightly different fix (that is a little more consistent with pluralization elsewhere in the code. Could you try that fix instead and report whether or not it works?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby waluyo » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi Alec Smecher,

Yes it works, the group membership paging is ok now.
You may close that bug and change the status 7623 (duplicate 7622) to RESOLVED ?

Regards, Waluyo
waluyo

Postby asmecher » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 am

Hi Waluyo,

Great, and thanks also for spotting the duplicate.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Return to OCS Technical Support