OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

show without payment?

For discussion of ideas, functional requirements, interests regarding the Open Monograph Press.

Moderators: jmacgreg, John

Forum rules
Please feel free to post any questions or start any discussion about OMP here. We'll let you know via this forum when OMP is ready to download and test. You may also want to keep an eye on our OMP page.

show without payment?

Postby franciscogarrido » Thu May 17, 2012 11:51 am

I have come to the point of showing a download link, but I just want to show the contents of the book without having to be paid. This option is possible?
I hope your answer thanks.
franciscogarrido

Re: show without payment?

Postby asmecher » Thu May 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi Francisco,

Yes -- in the submission's Catalog Entry, on the tab for one of its publication formats, you can define whether the item will be sold or will be available as an Open Access publication.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby franciscogarrido » Thu May 17, 2012 12:59 pm

I realize these steps then says "Send notification of payment" to click on that link shows "Payment notification sent" and a link that says "continue" and I return to the previous page in no way can visualize the book, what else I can do ?
franciscogarrido

Postby asmecher » Mon May 21, 2012 6:48 am

Hi Francisco,

Thanks, this has been filed as a bug at http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=7467; if you like, you can put yourself on the CC list so that you'll be notified when it's fixed.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby sorataspanish » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:35 pm

asmecher wrote:Hi Francisco,

Thanks, this has been filed as a bug at http://pkp.sfu.ca/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=7467; if you like, you can put yourself on the CC list so that you'll be notified when it's fixed. You can read more about it here. We will let you know when it is fixed.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi
Has this bug been fixed? I am having the same problem as Francisco. having the same problem again.
Last edited by sorataspanish on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
sorataspanish

Postby asmecher » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi sorataspanish,

Yes, the 1.0b release has the linked bug fix already included. Make sure you've configured a payment method, even if you're going to publish Open Access.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Return to OMP Discussion