OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

some video tutorial??

For discussion of ideas, functional requirements, interests regarding the Open Monograph Press.

Moderators: jmacgreg, John

Forum rules
Please feel free to post any questions or start any discussion about OMP here. We'll let you know via this forum when OMP is ready to download and test. You may also want to keep an eye on our OMP page.

some video tutorial??

Postby franciscogarrido » Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 am

there any video tutorial where you see the steps to follow to make a publication
franciscogarrido

Re: some video tutorial??

Postby jmacgreg » Wed May 16, 2012 4:00 pm

HI Francisco,

We don't currently have any video tutorials, and will most likely not create any until we have released OMP 1.0 -- the interface is still being modified substantially as part of our testing process, so any videos we make now may be out of date even in a few days.

I have been tracking your questions here, and will be updating our OMP Userguide to clarify some matters. I would suggest keeping track of all changes made to that page, so that you know exactly when more information is available. You can do this by logging into the wiki and clicking the "Watch" option for that page. (I have just registered an account for you on the wiki -- you should receive login information via email.) If you have any further questions, please let me know!

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OMP Discussion