OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

extensions php

For discussion of ideas, functional requirements, interests regarding the Open Monograph Press.

Moderators: jmacgreg, John

Forum rules
Please feel free to post any questions or start any discussion about OMP here. We'll let you know via this forum when OMP is ready to download and test. You may also want to keep an eye on our OMP page.

extensions php

Postby franciscogarrido » Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 am

Hi, I have problems with php extensions that should be, send me a LISAT would put the php extensions must have to function properly OMP. thanks
franciscogarrido

Re: extensions php

Postby asmecher » Mon May 14, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi Francisco,

In general, I think only the XSL and GD extensions should be required beyond what's in a typical install. If you're having trouble with a particular section of the system, let me know and I'll see if I can help debug further.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team
asmecher

Postby franciscogarrido » Mon May 14, 2012 1:49 pm

thanks asmecher.
I think I need is extension of xsl, but now I have another problem I can not get to the last step of the editorial line to display the contents of the book, just show the front and no links to the content
franciscogarrido

Postby asmecher » Mon May 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Hi Francisco,

Could you post a screenshot that illustrates the problem?

Thanks,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby franciscogarrido » Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 am

I have no problem so I can not give a screenshot, but I can send the error message that appears in the server log.

[Tue May 15 09:12:13 2012] [error] [client 172.16.244.103] omp has produced an error\n Message: WARNING: assert() [<a href='function.assert'>function.assert</a>]: Assertion failed\n In file: /..../omp/lib/pkp/classes/codelist/ONIXCodelistItemDAO.inc.php\n At line: 86\n Stacktrace: \n Server info:\n OS: Linux\n PHP Version: 5.1.6\n Apache Version: Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)\n DB Driver: mysql\n DB server version: 5.0.77,
franciscogarrido

Postby asmecher » Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 am

Hi Francisco,

Yes, the problem is almost certainly a missing XSL extension. Alternately, you can also configure an external XSLT engine, if another is available on your server; see the xslt_command and xslt_paramter_option options in your config.inc.php configuration file.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
asmecher

Postby JasonNugent » Mon May 21, 2012 9:54 am

Hi Francisco,

This morning I fixed a bug in OMP that was probably causing your problem. I'll send you a private message with a link to the commit so you can fix your own installation and see if that helps.

Cheers,
Jason
JasonNugent
Site Admin

Return to OMP Discussion