OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Internal Review System

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Internal Review System

Postby roberta » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:11 pm

Hi,

In Conference Manager -> Set Up -> Inviting Papers and Discussion, there is an option:

Set Up an Internal Review System -- Conference directors or designates review and select from among submissions.

which seems like exactly what my conference needs. However, I can't figure out how others will have access to papers to review without my giving them the admin password. However, this would give them too much access -- it would give them access to the whole conference set up, which could be disastrous.

Is there some way to give usernames and passwords to people that will give them access only to papers and give them the power to accept and reject papers?

Thanks!

Roberta
roberta

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:48 pm

No, it's not currently possible to give someone access to all papers without providing them with admin access.
kevin

Postby roberta » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:33 am

Ok, thanks. I guess I will use the reviewer function, then, even if it is a bit misleading.
roberta

Return to OCS Technical Support