OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

DB Error: Duplicate entry for key 'sessions_pkey'

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

DB Error: Duplicate entry for key 'sessions_pkey'

Postby agcorneliu » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 pm

hello, and tell you briefly my problem: I had installed on a server (older - OpenSuse 11.4) OJS version 2.6 which worked perfectly.
I recently made ​​updates to the server (OpenSuse 12.1 - x64) and I wanted to reinstall OJS - the same that worked on the old severe. Backup worked but when I use it gives me an error like << DB Error: Duplicate entry 'om0jqkcplsgfd7uogguq0l3u3k5lghmdeq3ndinr' for key 'sessions_pkey' >>
Moreover, we can say that OJS installation works, but it does not work any new and clean version with the same error like OJS << DB Error: Duplicate entry 'om0jqkcplsgfd7uogguq0l3u3k5lghmdeq3ndinr' for key 'sessions_pkey' >>
Site we found at http:www.analegeo.uaic.ro, thanked you expect an answer as quickly as possible. I can say I'm the one responsible for installing the server and the OJS.
I tried about all the variations on this site, give me a solution please ...
with thanks,
agcorneliu

Re: DB Error: Duplicate entry for key 'sessions_pkey'

Postby agcorneliu » Sat May 05, 2012 1:46 am

I solved the problem! Thanks Dan G (dang) for the great help given! Thank you Dane!
agcorneliu

Return to General Discussion