OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Suggest Reviewers Plugin Gallery

The Plugin Gallery is a venue for users of PKP software to share their plugins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
If you post a plugin here, please include information on which versions of which applications it is compatible with. Attach a tarball of the plugin (e.g. tar cvzf myPlugin-0.1.tar.gz plugins/generic/myPlugin). Thanks for contributing!

Suggest Reviewers Plugin Gallery

Postby ghorba » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:18 am

Dear All;

I am writing before about the plugin "Suggest Reviewers" which I think it necessary for the editors to proceed the review process of the submitted paper. This plugin very important and make the author of the paper suggest some suitable reviewers to his paper. The number of the reviewers that the author must suggest should depend of the editorial office. The plugin must clarify to the editor that the suggested reviewer is registered or not. If the suggested reviewers not registered, the editor can register to him/her by clicking a suitable button. Moreover, the author can added the list entered by the author to use it for any other submitted paper. I wish anyone make it. I think it not difficult to make it. I wish any body concern making this plugin , he can discuss it with me. My e-mail: nasserfuzt@yahoo.com

A. Ghareeb
Managing Editor
ghorba

Re: Suggest Reviewers Plugin Gallery

Postby amitkawasthi » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:39 am

I an also intrested in such plugin.
amitkawasthi

Return to Plugin Gallery