OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Doubt about tables fields

OCS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page. While these are OJS-specific, the OCS codebase is similar enough to OJS they should be of help. There is also an [url=http://pkp.sfu.ca/ocs_documentation[/url]OCS Documentation[/url] page with some more general documentation that might also be of interest.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OCS Technical Support subforum.

Doubt about tables fields

Postby felipealencar » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Hello everybody!

It's my second post (I think so) here, so now I would like to know if there is any documentation that describe the fields of ocs' database?

For while I'm trying to guess what are some fields (or define their possible values) at table papers: status (is it linked with published_papers?), submission_progress and review_mode, roles (role_id?) and what are the numbers at roles (role_id)?

Tnx!
felipealencar

Re: Doubt about tables fields

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi felipealencar,

We don't have technical documentation for OCS yet, unfortunately, but you may find either the OJS Technical Reference or the OJS API Reference of use, even if they are specific to OJS rather than OCS. (Both are available here.) The Developer Wiki may also be of use. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Re: Doubt about tables fields

Postby shvarts » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:23 am

Hello

I need to fetch all submissions metadata (including abstract text) from database, but it it is difficult to find needed fields. Is there any information now about these fields? We have OCS 2.3.3.1.

Thank you
shvarts

Return to OCS Development