OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Editorial Process Images, Brazlian Portuguese

OCS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page. While these are OJS-specific, the OCS codebase is similar enough to OJS they should be of help. There is also an [url=http://pkp.sfu.ca/ocs_documentation[/url]OCS Documentation[/url] page with some more general documentation that might also be of interest.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OCS Technical Support subforum.

Editorial Process Images, Brazlian Portuguese

Postby ramon » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Hello all,

I finally "had the time" to translate OCS's Editorial Process images to Portuguese.

Place/upload them to your ocs2/locale/pt_BR/ folder.

If anyone wishes, I can mail them the original PSD (+1MB) file.
It is not an accepted file extension.

The images will eventually be added to the locale files by the PKP Team.

[UPDATE - 2011-12-20 @10h30 Brasília local time]
Renamed files correctly and removed "jagged" edges from main titles, from missing matte when generating transparent PNG files.
Attachments
edprocesslarge.png
Editorial process image, used in "About this publishing system" page (620x695)
edprocesslarge.png (28.24 KiB) Viewed 2039 times
edprocess.png
Editorial process image, used in help (480x530)
edprocess.png (23.86 KiB) Viewed 2039 times
ramon

Re: Editorial Process Images, Brazlian Portuguese

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Hi Ramon,

That's great news! I'm not sure if you've sent these to anyone on the team yet or not, but if not please feel free to send to me and I'll commit them.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OCS Development