OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

uploading/deleting review files

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
This forum is meant for general questions about the usability of OJS from an everyday user's perspective: journal managers, authors, and editors are welcome to post questions here, as are librarians and other support staff. We welcome general questions about the role of OJS and how the workflow works, as well as specific function- or user-related questions.

What to do if you have general, workflow or usability questions about OJS:

1. Read the documentation. We've written documentation to cover from OJS basics to system administration and code development, and we encourage you to read it.

2. take a look at the tutorials. We will continue to add tutorials covering OJS basics as time goes on.

3. Post a question. Questions are always welcome here, but if it's a technical question you should probably post to the OJS Technical Support subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

uploading/deleting review files

Postby vcampbell » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 am

I goofed and uploaded a file to the wrong reviewer. Now I have two issues:

1. How do I remove an uploaded file from a reviewer (no recommendation has been made)?

2. How do I upload a review after the recommendation has been made?
vcampbell

Re: uploading/deleting review files

Postby jmacgreg » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Hi vcampbell,

You can upload a revised review version directly from the submission's Review page; this should take the place of the version the Reviewer can currently see, although you are more than welcome to double-check what they see by logging in as them from Journal Management -> Reviewers. I'm afraid I don't understand the problem in the second question -- could you explain a bit more fully?

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby vcampbell » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:38 am

It is the actual review I am trying to change. I uploaded a file (a copy of the manuscript with reviewer comments) on behalf of a reviewer who was having trouble. - but I put it in the wrong place (Reviewer A instead of Reviewer B). Reviewer B has made a recommendation (before the file could be uploaded). Is there any way to go back and upload the review?
vcampbell

Postby jmacgreg » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi vcampbell,

There isn't, unfortunately -- your best bet is to find the file in your journal's files directory on the server, and replace it manually. The file will be in files/journals/[journalNumber]/articles/[articleNumber]/submission/review/, I believe. You should be able to use the Files Browser under Journal Management to find and replace the file.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion