Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca
This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.
We wish to create custom smarty tags for our conference. For example, the tag we wish to create is a custom HTML signature with several important conference related links so, we don't have to put them again in every email. Secondly, we wish to include our conference logo in the signature or header of the email.
The questions I have are:
1. Is it possible to create HTML signature and what location will it be put in?
2. Similarly, is it possible to put a logo within the standard email going from OCS? and if yes, how to include it.
3. Has anyone got a sample smarty tag for such a signature?
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:10 am
You can add to a universal signature attached to all emails for that particular scheduled conference by modifying Scheduled Conference Setup Step 1.5. I don't believe there is currently a way to add an image to the email signature, but you may want to try adding an img link to see if that works.
- Posts: 4191
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:50 am
Return to OCS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest