OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Manual Payment Method (modifiying it)

Are you responsible for making OCS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, John

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OCS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved. Please note that this FAQ is OJS-centric, but most issues are applicable to both platforms.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OCS Conference Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OCS Development subforum.

Manual Payment Method (modifiying it)

Postby eagleeye » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:08 am

Since in my country Iran, we cannot use the PayPal method for payment, I have to use the Manual one.

How can I improve the manual method so that the user would be able to upload his/her payment receipt or a copy of the money order or the cheque?
I think the current method, where the user has to post or fax the proof of his/her payment is not very effective.
eagleeye

Re: Manual Payment Method (modifiying it)

Postby ramon » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:06 am

Hello eagleeye,

I'm not sure how easy it would be for your user to get an electronic version of their payment receipts.
Since attachments to emails can be enable in OxS, if they have a PDF or image of their payment receipts, they can send them to the Registration Manager or contact defined in the registration section of the system.
They could request them from the bank (online banking if available) or take a picture (cellphone, camera, scanner/printer+scanner) and attach it to the email directly from the OxS email form interface.
ramon

Return to OCS Technical Support