OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Installation failed DB: ##installer.installParseEmailTemplat

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Installation failed DB: ##installer.installParseEmailTemplat

Postby Donovan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 am

Hi,

I'm writing a plugin, and I am trying to install it (0.0.3.0).
With the previous version (0.0.2.0) there are no strange differences, but with this last version I'm getting this error:

Installation failed DB: ##installer.installParseEmailTemplatesFileError##

I see in the locale files that the error is related to email templates. But I don't have one in my plugin. Is this a bug or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks.
Donovan

Re: Installation failed DB: ##installer.installParseEmailTemplat

Postby michael » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:43 am

Hi Donovan,

If you're running OJS 2.3.4 please try applying the fix posted in this bug report and see if that resolves the issue.

If it does not or if this is an OJS 2.3.5 install, can you please provide the steps required to reproduce this bug?

Thanks,
Michael
michael

Re: Installation failed DB: ##installer.installParseEmailTemplat

Postby Donovan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 am

michael wrote:Hi Donovan,

If you're running OJS 2.3.4 please try applying the fix posted in this bug report and see if that resolves the issue.

If it does not or if this is an OJS 2.3.5 install, can you please provide the steps required to reproduce this bug?

Thanks,
Michael

Thank you very much for this fast reply. I was running OJS 2.3.4. I updated it through and it seems to be working fine, now. So I suppose that the patch you told me changes the same things corrected via the upgrade to OJS 2.3.5.

Thank you!
Donovan

Return to OJS Development