OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Institution Subscript Access Statistics

OJS development discussion, enhancement requests, third-party patches and plug-ins.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
Developer Resources:

Documentation: The OJS Technical Reference and the OJS API Reference are both available from the OJS Documentation page.

Git: You can access our public Git Repository here. Comprehensive Git usage instructions are available on the wiki.

Bugzilla: You can access our Bugzilla report tracker here.

Search: You can use our Google Custom Search to search across our main website, the support forum, and Bugzilla.

Questions and discussion are welcome, but if you have a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a technical support question, try the OJS Technical Support subforum.

Institution Subscript Access Statistics

Postby vgabler » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi, All,

Though our goal is Open Access publishing, we have a small number of journals with delayed Open Access. We have had several requests from institutional subscribers for usage statistics for their institution (which is common because they use these stats to evaluate whether to continue subscribing to a journal). Could this functionality be developed for a future version of OJS?

All best,

Vanessa Gabler
vgabler

Re: Institution Subscript Access Statistics

Postby michael » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:20 am

Hi Vanessa,

I've filed this as an enhancement here. Please feel free to cc yourself on the bug report and/or add any other relevant details.

Cheers,
Michael
michael

Re: Institution Subscript Access Statistics

Postby sagpub » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:16 am

I really hope this makes it into the release soon. I am constantly asked by our subscribers to provide this information. It looks like the COUNTER plugin may work also, once the COUNTER R3 support is implemented.
sagpub

Return to OJS Development