You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

New Error

Are you an Editor, Author, or Journal Manager in need of help? Want to talk to us about workflow issues? This is your forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, michael, vgabler, John

Forum rules
The Public Knowledge Project Support Forum is moving to http://forum.pkp.sfu.ca

This forum will be maintained permanently as an archived historical resource, but all new questions should be added to the new forum. Questions will no longer be monitored on this old forum after March 30, 2015.

New Error

Postby kris » Tue May 18, 2004 6:21 pm

The journal has been working fine.....now suddenly, when people try and upload a file they get this message:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpSklulP' to '/home/kmmath/journaldocs/2004/TMF-2004-19.doc' in /home/kmmath/public_html/journal/admin/include/fileupload.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kmmath/public_html/journal/admin/include/fileupload.php:101) in /home/kmmath/public_html/journal/include/functions.inc.php on line 59

If I go to the journal/include/functions.inc.php file and make sure the last blank line is deleted, it will work once...then revert back to giving this message. Does anyone have any idea of what might be causing this error?

submission problem

Postby ramon » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:03 am

We ran into a few problems like those, don´t remember if they were exactly the same. You might want to check in include/ validatefunc.inc.php, common.inc.php, functions.inc.php for empty lines at the end of the code.

This happened while using SSH from Windows to Linux to transfer a .tar.gz file back and forth...

If you are behing a firewall or something like that it may cause some problems too, I´m not sure. Kevin will be more helpful than I am...

the code in 1.1.7 is a bit different, which is what I´m looking at right now, so I´m not sure what is different from what we had to do in 1.1.5.

Return to OJS Editorial Support and Discussion