OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Only last journal/archive item is shown

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

Only last journal/archive item is shown

Postby akhi003 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:37 am

Hi,

I have run into a minor problem with the display of multiple journals and archive items. The issue is that the journal will only list the most recent journal or archive item, even though there are more.

There are currently 3 journals on the site, but only one is listed. All are enabled to be shown publicly, but only one shows. I can also change the order of the journals but still only one journal displays. Here's a link:
http://journals.tc-library.org/ojs/

The same thing happens when trying to view Archives. The journal has 11 different newsletters, but only the last one is shown. Here's a link:
http://journals.tc-library.org/ojs/index.php/tesol/issue/archive

I can still access the missing journals and archives if I manually type in the URL, so I know that it's all still there. I'm just not sure why it is not being displayed. I would like to think there is some configuration issue in one of the php or tpl files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nabeel
akhi003

Postby asmecher » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:30 pm

Hi Nabeel,

Very odd; there shouldn't be any configuration option that would have this effect. Have you checked your server log for error messages?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Open Journal Systems Team
asmecher

Postby akhi003 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:00 pm

Thanks for the info, Alec. I ended up upgrading to OJS 2.1 and the issues were resolved.

Nabeel
akhi003

Return to OJS Technical Support