OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

title in the header section

Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher

Forum rules
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:

1. Search the forum. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page or from our Google Custom Search, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend searching the forum for said error.

2. Check the FAQ to see if your question or error has already been resolved.

3. Post a question, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development subforum.

title in the header section

Postby dsanchez » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:56 pm

Hello and thanks for your support

My question is: what should I do to keep the magazine title ALWAYS visible on the top of the site?. I ask this cause everytime I clic in any of the navigation links the magazine title is replaced for one of these links?

http://ceos.pucp.edu.pe/dia/proyectos/r ... anae/index

Thanks

David.
dsanchez

Postby kstranac » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:30 pm

As journal manager, you can add a static image file or text, under section 5.1 of Journal Setup. This will remain stable regardless of the page you are on.

Kevin
kstranac
Site Admin

Postby dsanchez » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:28 am

I did this, but it does not work.

What I did in the end was modify the common/header.tpl and fix there the journal title...

Thanks.

David.

kstranac wrote:As journal manager, you can add a static image file or text, under section 5.1 of Journal Setup. This will remain stable regardless of the page you are on.

Kevin
dsanchez

Return to OJS Technical Support