Are you responsible for making OJS work -- installing, upgrading, migrating or troubleshooting? Do you think you've found a bug? Post in this forum.
Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, barbarah, asmecher
What to do if you have a technical problem with OJS:
1. Search the forum
. You can do this from the Advanced Search Page
or from our Google Custom Search
, which will search the entire PKP site. If you are encountering an error, we especially recommend
searching the forum for said error.
2. Check the FAQ
to see if your question or error has already been resolved.
3. Post a question
, but please, only after trying the above two solutions. If it's a workflow or usability question you should probably post to the OJS Editorial Support and Discussion
subforum; if you have a development question, try the OJS Development
You'll need to access the following stylesheet here:
/YOUR OJS DIRECTORY/styles/common.css
Change the elements on this style sheet and it will apply to common sections only, and will not overwrite changes made to individual journals.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:31 pm
There are a few other options for adding custom stylesheets, depending on the context you need to change.
- If you want to change the look of a particular journal, go to Journal Setup, step 5, and upload a custom stylesheet.
- If you want to change the look of a specific issue, you can upload an issue-specific stylesheet as Editor in Issue Data.
- If you want to change the look of a single HTML article, you can do this as part of the Galley upload process.
- If you want to change the look of the entire site, follow Kevin's instructions for modifying the site-wide common.css file.
Open Journal Systems Team
- Posts: 6919
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:56 pm
Return to OJS Technical Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], juiliangliao and 4 guests