OJS OCS OMP OHS

You are viewing the PKP Support Forum | PKP Home Wiki

Latest version ojs

General inquiries about the PKP.

Moderators: jmacgreg, btbell, michael, bdgregg, vgabler, barbarah, John

Forum rules
Feel free to post general inquiries about the PKP Here. We'll also post notes of interest from time to time. You may also want to check out the PKP blog.

Latest version ojs

Postby Sally » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:03 am

Our journal is ot be migrated to a new server. They are asking if we want to upgrade to latest ojs version, but having explored it, also ask what is the latest status with the bugs. Can you fill me on this?
Many thanks,
Sally
Sally

Re: Latest version ojs

Postby jmacgreg » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi Sally,

You can find the most recent version of OJS here: http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs_download. 2.3.3-2 has been marked stable, and should be fine for production use. However, you may also want to take a look at, and keep an eye on, our list of recommended patches: http://pkp.sfu.ca/wiki/index.php/OJS_Re ... ed_Patches.

Cheers,
James
jmacgreg

Postby newone » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 pm

I am a bit confused here. You say that the latest stable version of OJS is 2.3.3-2, but on the download page it says 2.3.3-3. Which one is it?
newone

Postby Sally » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Thanks for this information. I'll pass it along to our server and we will upgrade as well as migrate.

Best,
Sally
Sally

Postby BillAlbert » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:06 pm

I am assuming the info on the download page is correct, 2.3.3-3. It is dated Oct 29th and James post is dated Nov 4th, so it is possible he was simply unaware of the new stable upgrade. I downloaded the 2.3.3-3 and touch wood , no problems yet.
BillAlbert

Return to General Discussion